Data and analytics to take ESG from niche to norm
The era of "ESG-aware" investing, whereby Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations are a part of investment and risk management decisions, has evolved from niche to normal. FTSE Russell has more than 15 years of ESG experience and provides data analytics, ratings and indexes covering thousands of companies worldwide.
* Views expressed by the individuals in this publication are as of April 2016 and subject to change. These views do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FTSE Russell or the London Stock Exchange Group plc.
FTSE Russell’s ESG Ratings and data model are tools for investors with a need for flexible, data-driven solutions to:
- Assist in managing exposure to ESG aspects
- Meet mandated stewardship requirements
- Integrate ESG data into securities and portfolio analysis
- Inform ESG-aware investment strategies
Read the ESG Ratings product overview
FTSE4Good Index Series
FTSE4Good Global Index
FTSE4Good Environmental Leaders Europe 40 Index
FTSE4Good Global Minimum Variance Index
FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Index
FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index
FTSE4Good ASEAN 5 Index
Read the FTSE4Good Index overview
For more information, visit the FTSE4Good Index Series page
Find out your FTSE4Good Index Status and ESG Ratings Profile by contacting FTSE4Good@ftserussell.com.